At-Home Starter Garden
Are you ready to cultivate your first garden?
I will make it happen!
Live in the Los Angeles area?
Book a Beginner's Garden At-Home Workshop - $300
Your Choice of Either:
Dig in and transform up to a 4 square foot area of your property into a beginner's garden, and
- Reveal which 2 x 2 ft space in your yard will work best, and observe the effects of the elements.
- Discover the layout which will work best for your space.
- Natalie will plot out a drawing with the the elements to guide the planting.
- Build up the health of your soil in the ground or in containers.
- Prep the soil for best growth, and plant the garden!
What to expect
This is a 2 Hour Gardening Workshop with Natalie, plus
A Customized List of Local Stores and Online Resources for equipment, plants and soil amendments with tips and tricks for buying garden necessities
Soil amendments, starter plants and seeds (Containers Not Included)
Your Choice of a Waterproof Nature Field Guide (Wildflowers, Butterflies, Birds, Mammals, Peppers or Night Sky)
Book Natalie to Help You Build Your Starter Garden - $300
ELIGIBILITY: Do you live in the Los Angeles area? ☑
Then this is for you!
☑ If you own your property, pick a sunny area of your yard for us to build the garden in containers or in the ground.
☑ If you rent your property, make sure you are able to plant the garden per your lease agreement with the landowner in containers or in the ground.
If everything applies, then you are eligible to purchase the workshop!
By the end of our session,